Search my Blog

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Nestum Fish Fillet

Yesterday morning I bought a huge fish weighted almost 6kg. I asked the fish monger to slice it halfway for boneless fillet. At first I thought I wanted to make Fish & Chips but later I ended up with this dish and yes, a good choice - my two boys enjoyed it so much.

By: Roz@HomeKreation
INGREDIENTS:
Boneless Fish Fillet - cut to smaller size 
1 Egg
Salt & Pepper
4 tbsp Flour
1 tsp Curry Powder
3 tbsp Butter
2 sprigs Curry Leaves
Chili Padi - cut
5 cloves Garlic - chopped 
1-2 tbsp Oyster Sauce
Nestum

METHOD:
1. Lightly beat egg white & add in salt & pepper.
Mix in fish fillet fillet.

2. Mix flour & curry powder.
Roll fish fillet into flour mixture & shallow fry until golden.

3. Heat up butter & fry garlic, chili & curry leaves until fragrant.
Add in oyster sauce & stir well.
Add in fried fish & stir until well coated.
Add in nestum & mix well.
Dish out...!

3 comments:

  1. salam kak roz,
    aish..nampak rangup tul fish fillet ni. geram nak geget...yum sedapnya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam Along.. sedapnye ikan goreng camni. Masuk list masuk list :)

    ReplyDelete

Please use OpenID if you do not have any account.
(Sila guna OpenID untuk tinggalkan komen anda jika tiada akaun Google)