(Makes 8" round)
1 cup Cream Crackers crumbs (or any unsweetened biscuits)
50g Butter - melted
- Mix and press into base of spring form tin or pie tin.
- Chill until required.
1/2 cup Dulce de Leche (see here & here)
250g Cream Cheese
1/4 cup Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Spread Dulce de Leche on crumb base.
- Beat cream cheese & sugar until smooth.
- Add in egg & vanilla essence & beat until combined.
- Pour over crust and bake 160C for 40 min & leave in oven for 30 min.
- Cool completely in room & chill overnight.
3 oz Chocolate
60g Unsalted Butter
2 tsp Glucose Syrup
- Heat all until smooth.
- Pour onto chilled cheesecake & chill 30 min.