Source: Chikmi (HomeKreation added measurements & English translation)
Makes 5 pax
5 pieces Fish Fillet
5 tbsp Tapioca flour
2 Egg Whites
A plate of Breadcrumbs
Salt & Pepper
1.Rub fillet with salt & pepper.
Coat thoroughly with tapioca flour.
Dip in egg white & roll onto a plate of breadcrumbs.
2. Deep fry fish fillet in a flat frying pan.
Fry until golden & cooked. Flip one.
3. Served with potato chips, salad, lemon slice & tartar sauce.
MAKING POTATO CHIPS:
1. Peel, wash & cut the potatoes.
2. Boil until 3/4 cooked & drain.
3. Add pepper & salt and deep fry.
Below is how I sliced the Tuna - lengthwise and the three pieces weighted about 1.5kg, enough to serve 5 pax. It has very thick skin which I removed & reserve it for something else (am thinking to make crispy fish skin with chilies... I'll share after I make it later).